Fitness is a big part of staying healthy. To help us stay fit, the Nawash Fitness Centre, located behind the Firehall, is planning to re-open for a trial period during the month of September, under a new set of health and safety rules.
- Access to the facility will be restricted to one household at a time, with a maximum of 5 users from the same household at a time.
- A booking for the Fitness Centre is made by sending an email request to email@example.com. The booking is not confirmed until you have received an emailed confirmation.
- Users may book a maximum of 1 hour at a time, and a maximum of 3 bookings per week, per household. Up to 5 members of your household may use the gym during a single booking.
- Bookings must be made one week prior to the desired time slot, and bookings will only be scheduled for the following week. (For example, bookings made the week of August 24-28 will be for time slots in the week of August 31- 4th.)
- Users may book time slots for Monday- Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this trial run of operations. If you have any further questions please contact Suzy Jones, CHR at 519-534-0373.