HUMAN RESOURCES CONTACTS
Human Resources Finance Assistant
Human Resources Manager
Chippewas of Nawash Unceded First Nation
135 Lakeshore Blvd.
Chippewas of Nawash Unceded First Nation is located in Neyaashiinigmiing, Ontario. Neyaashiinigmiig meaning, point of land surrounded on 3 sides by water. It is located on the beautiful Peninsula, 20 minutes north east of Wiarton and 50 minutes from Owen Sound.
Aside from being able to live and work in the most breathtaking area of Ontario, we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Paid Vacation
- Recognition of Federal and Provincial Holidays
- Traditional Leaves
- Summer Hours
- Other Paid Days Off
- Pension Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Partial Benefits
We are continually growing and encourage those interested in employment to check our Employment Opportunities page often:
If you are interested in being considered for Casual Contracts (short term vacancies to cover absences or while positions are being filled), please send your resume to email@example.com to be placed in our database for a period of six (6) months.
- All applications are appreciated, however, only those selected to interview will be contacted. We strive to provide current CNUFN Employees and Band Members with correspondence in regards to the status of their application/candidacy
- Preference will be given to Band Members and those of Aboriginal decent who identify at time of application
- While COVID-19 vaccinations are not currently mandatory, they are encouraged for the safety of all employees, clients and community as a whole; a policy is in place, and accommodations are provided for those unvaccinated
- Due to the nature of positions, a recent acceptable Criminal Record and or Vulnerable Sector Check may be requested and paid by the Employer