Cape Croker Park’s Interpretive Program wants to build up an inventory of activities that community members or community groups might be able to offer Cape Croker Park campers and day-visitors.
We are looking for cultural activities, arts and crafts, demonstrations or exhibitions, and presentations. We want people who are committed, engaging, and knowledgeable. Activities should be between 1 and 3 hours long.
Activities would take place Wednesday to Friday every other week and every other weekend, during the summer. From September to Thanksgiving (2nd Monday in October), activities would be weekends only. Visitors will pay a fee to participate in these activities. (Does some of that fee go to the teacher?)
Contact Lenore Keeshig to get an official Expression of Interest Form. She will answer any questions and help you fill out the form. Lenore can also coach and guide you in developing and presenting your activity.
Consider the following when designing your activity:
- What is the activity you would like to offer visitors to Cape Croker Park?
- How long will your activity be?
- What are the minimum and maximum numbers of participants in one session?
- What fee will you ask to deliver your program?
- What is the minimum age you recommend for participants? Note that participants 16 years or older can attend without parental supervision.
- Are there specific skills you believe participants should have in order to enjoy your activity?
- Have you run a workshop or activity like this before?
The deadline for Expressions of Interest is April 30, 2021.
Contact Lenore Keeshig, Interpretive Program Manager, at 519-270-6671, or email@example.com.