The Edkaagmik Nbiizh Neyaashiinigamiingninwag Edbendaagzijig Trust (ENNET), also known as the Coldwater Trust, is seeking quotes from individuals or organizations to conduct an evaluation of ENNET since its inception. The Trust has been making disbursements and generating income for the Band since 2013. The Trust would like its operation evaluated on a number of points, including:
- Has the Trust met objectives outlined in the trust agreement?
- What has been the impact of investments through the proposal-driven process?
- Were the goals of funded projects met?
- What are the strengths?
- Where have investments not achieved outcomes and what were the barriers?
- How effective has the proposal-driven process been in guiding the decisions?
- What is the community perception of the trust? Does the community consider the trust effective?
- How does the Trust measure against other similar trusts?
The winning bid will develop a work plan and detailed budget, perform the evaluation and produce a final report.
Please read the complete RFP for more information, including submission details. A printed copy of the RFP can also be requested at the Band Office.
Quotes will be accepted until February 11, 2021.