Take advantage of the province-wide stay-at-home order by joining our Spring Challenge! Simply design a project to improve your space. Then take before and after pictures of your cool project and submit them into the contest for a chance to win some spring prizes!
We have 5 great categories to choose from:
Clean It: Do a spring clean up. Spruce up a spot in the yard that you can see yourself spending more time in!
Repurpose It: Give something old a new use. Recycle/repurpose an item into something new. Add some paint or use as-is in a new way. Your imagination is the only limit!
Sign It: Make a sign that sums up your outdoor space. Paint a rock, a piece of driftwood, or an old flower pot to make a sign for your garden area. Send us a picture of you and your newly installed sign.
Build It: Build/make/create a brand new garden spot in your newly cleaned up area. Flowers, veggies, or herbs – a garden of any type or size is grand!
Transplant It: Move things around for a new look. Plant a tree, break up an overgrown plant into smaller ones, or make a trade with a neighbour.
- Submit your before AND after pictures to the Family Well-Being Facebook page, by Facebook Messenger. Let us know which category you’re entering with your pictures.
- One entry per category/household.
- Individuals who create a submission in all five categories will be entered in for a special garden/yard prize!
- All valid submissions will be entered into a pool, with the winners selected by random wheel draw.
- Submit your project pictures by 4:30 PM, Friday, April 30, 2021.
Please call and leave a message if you would like us to come and take pictures for you.
This contest is sponsored by the Family Well-Being program. You can reach us at 519-534-4445.