The Saugeen Ojibway Nation Environment Office is inviting all SON members to a virtual information session, to learn more about the SON-Bruce Power Isotope Partnership.
Date: Monday, March 22, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Registration: Register Online
Register by March 15 to have your name included into a grand prize draw!
Speakers will include:
- Chief Lester Anoquot, Saugeen First Nation
- Chief Greg Nadjiwon, Chippewas of Nawash Unceded First Nation
- Mike Rencheck, President & CEO, Bruce Power
- James Scongack, Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs and Operational Services, Bruce Power
- Dr Rebecca Wong, Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, U of T and Staff Radiation Oncologist, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, University Health Network
More information about SON EO events and activities can be found at saugeenojibwaynation.ca.