Save Money: Lower Your Hydro Bill

The Ontario Energy Board offers the Ontario Energy Support Program (OESP) to assist with the energy bills of lower-income homes, including those on reserves. OESP reduces your monthly costs by applying a credit directly to your bill.

If you would like to apply for the OESP, or re-apply if your credit is expiring, the Ontario Native Welfare Administrators’ Association (ONWAA) can help. Their staff will work with you to complete and submit the OESP application form.

Call the ONWAA at 1-844-855-3157, Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.

If you have questions about ONWAA, or want to learn more about assistance programs available to Chippewas of Nawash members, call Nawash Social Services at 519-534-3753.

Posted in Post Archives and tagged , , .