The Health Centre is requesting Tenders for snow removal around the homes of Health Centre clients.
The Scope of Work includes:
Snow Removal for Client Home’s Main Entrance Decks, Steps, Walkways and Mailboxes for the Period December 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021.
- Snow will be removed when three inches or more has collected.
- All steps, decks (if it is main entrance), and ramps will be cleared and salted Mondays through Fridays, as necessary.
- This service will be supplied to a maximum of 25 clients.
- This service will continue during the two-week December band program shut down.
- Mailboxes will be cleared of snow twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays.
- When the driveway is ploughed, leaving a snowbank blocking the steps or walkways, a path through the snowbank will be cleared to at least three feet in width.
- Contractor will supply and apply an environmentally safe ice melt after each snow removal.
- Contractor will provide their own transportation and any equipment they may need to complete this service.
Some homes may take as little as 15 minutes but others may take 60 minutes. Please quote an hourly rate based on the Scope of Work and Terms.
Submit your Tender to the Health Centre in a closed envelope by November 15, 2020 at noon. Label your envelope “Main Entrance Snow Removal”.